There are a number of ways you can be a champion for children’s body safety:
- Be someone who helps to STOP IT. Learn some common signs a child abuse victim may show. And learn what to look out for in others who might be targeting a child you know. Find out more about how It’s Preventable.
- Spread the word. So much of child abuse relies on silence and misinformation. Speak up. Use your influence to let people know about abuse and how to best protect the children in our lives. Feel free to use our sharable graphics to get the conversation started.
- Donate. We will use your donation to support the work of Children’s Advocacy Centers (CAC) across Michigan.
- Advocate for change. This is something you can do wherever you are (@ your kid’s school, @ your place of worship, @ youth-serving organizations, @ your state legislators).
- Connect with your local CAC about possible volunteer opportunities or other ways to support local efforts. You can find the CAC serving your community on our interactive map.
- If you’re interested in working at a CAC, check out open positions at CACs in Michigan.